"Re-Endtroducing is a 61 minute journey into a Quannum space and time of 2 original works. Exploring a commingled world whereafter 25 years, DJ Shadows 1st full length album is infused with Latyrx's, 2nd album in order to create.
Re-Endtroducing: The Second Album
Chiapa's release is like listening through a kaleidoscope. Mixing past, present and future sounds that sends you off to a nostalgic dreamland, where you’ll find little pieces of frequencies you’ve been missing. Kick back, open up, listen, and let the experience take over."
2. Building Steam With An Electric Chair 06:12
3. Shed The Water Number (CtChmst) 04:36
4.4. Napalm The Beast 08:03
5. Don't Pretend At Midnight (GftGb) (bonus) 02:24
6. Interlude (Ltyrx) 03:36
7. Sometimes The Organ Donor Asks Why 06:10
8. Nebulas Mutual Eye Slump 03:12
9. New Exclamation Point Song (Shdw) 04:32
10. What Does Everyone's Soul Look Like 05:19
11. Outro (ShdwLtyrx) 12:07
The project is here: (thegoodwillprojects.bandcamp.com)
Artwork by: Amerigo Gazaway (amerigomusic.com)
Special thanks to Angielion, Amerigo, Kyle and Joost